Pepsico (PEP) company reported its earnings today and the stock soars higher after earnings beat. The stock market, today saw a records move as the Dow is up by over 400 points. The company reported a surge in snack sales, the need for caffeine plus sugar that consumers are craving for as they work from home. Quaker oats sales were up 23%, and that shows that the pandemic has been good to Pepsico.
Pepsico Q2 revenue for North America
- Frito-Lay - sales up 7%
- Quaker Foods. Sales up. 23 percent
- Adjusted Earnings per shares: $1.32 vs $1.25 estimate
- Revenue came in at $15.95B vs $15.38B estimate
- Frito-Lay and Quaker oats post jump in U.S. sales, while beverage slides
Pepsico (PEP) is trading at $136.84 per share, the stock is up 1.77 percent today. Pepsico is a beverage and snack giant with distribution across not America and some parts of the world. The company reported quarterly earnings of $1.32 per share, caused by a 4% jump in organic sales of its snack offerings.
The company did not issue any financial guidance for feature earnings.
Pepsico Global brand product
- Pepsi Soda
- Classic potato chips – Frito-Lays
- Mountain Dew
- Tropicana Orange Juice
- Quaker oats
- Lipton drink
- Starbucks ready-made drinks
- Ruffles chips
- Cheetos Chips
- Brisk drinks
- Diet Pepsi
- Sierra Mist