Investingport sometime make stock recommendations when we believe that there's an opportunity to make money in a company. We make sure to be careful when making stock recommendations and we are concerned about your money as we are concerned about ours.
We work hard to analyze stocks that we recommend, we spend time learning about the company, we apply a lot of data before speaking boldly about any company on our website.
Below is our disclosure and we ask that you please read it carefully.
Investingport is a company that provides information about the stocks, investments, Technology, companies, the world economy, and financial terms.
We provide financial education posts, and we provide data about companies on our website. For example, you can pull stock prices of most listed companies on the United States Stock exchange on our website.
We write about stocks and we do not have any paid articles on our website right now but that may change in the future.
- We often give stock recommendations, when we do this, we will be sure to disclose below the post about hour involvement, or about our position in the company.
- We contracted some of the posts on our site and we make sure that we review them before they are shared in other to be sure that no one is misinformed about anything. We may get something wrong but we want to assure everyone that we always try to put the best information out there.
- We will not talk about or recommend a company just because we have a position in it. If we mention a stock with a buy tag, it's only because we believe that investing in the company may be profitable. However, this does not mean that we will be right all the time. Please be sure to do your due diligence before investing in stock or investment that we recommend, as it may not fit your risk tolerance.
- In a situation where an affiliate of Investingport sponsors a post on our platform and the person provides a piece of investment advice or sells a product to our readers. This does not mean that we have a knowledge of the affiliates' stock portfolio holdings and this does not mean that we endorse their publication. We will be sure to inform our reader about sponsor posts when applicable.
- Our founder and our staff are aware that they must hold stocks that we own for over 12 days from the day that it was mentioned in any of our posts. This is to be sure that we are not misleading anyone and profiting from it.
- If we write about a stock or an investment, we will wait 3 days before buying the stocks or wait 3 days after buying the stock before writing about it. Again, this means we will wait a minimum of 3 days before buying any stocks that we mention in our post and we will follow the same guidelines when selling. We will abide by this rule because we want to earn your trust.
List of advertisers
We are not running ads right now but that may change. Please email us at Admin @ investingport.com if you have any questions about this. Also, we will be sure to be transparent when things change in this aspect.