Getting a job is always a great relief to so many, but not finding the right job can make one almost give up. There is a whole lot of ongoing recruitment in Nigeria 2022 that you can check out to start your career fully without delay.
There is some latest recruitment in Nigeria, from different agencies, different para staters. You will find some of the hot Nigerian jobs on this page. There are different recruitments in Nigeria for fresh graduates, SSCE holders, National Diploma, or Higher National Diploma holders.
Hub for Jobs will give you the list of different Nigerian jobs that you can apply for, recruitment from the Federal government, top companies, and other firms that are hiring people now.
The Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria 2022
If you are looking for hot Nigerian jobs or the latest recruitment in Nigeria, then you will get them here. There are a lot of cash companies that are in need of workers, even if you have just SSCE or you are fresh graduates, from different states in the country.
One thing you should know about recruitment is that, if you don’t meet up with one due to the requirements, then you can try another one, don’t give up because you didn’t meet up with one. That is why we have different opportunities that will be listed in this article.
Ensure that, you understand the job description before applying for it, and have the necessary things before venturing into one. Have a working email address that you can always check in case you are sent for an interview.
The Latest Recruitment 2022 in Nigeria
These ongoing recruitments in Nigeria are released by Nigerian governments to curb unemployment among youths, in the whole federation of the country. There are a lot of measures being put in place to make people earn a standard level of living.
Nigeria is blessed with talents that can fit into different para staters and agencies. Connecting graduates, experienced people, ND or HND holders, and SSCE holders with the available hot Nigerian jobs so as to prove their skills and practical knowledge is the reason behind this latest recruitment in Nigeria.
If you are interested in getting a job placement in these para staters, then it is your time to go through the list of available Nigerian jobs and make sure you enroll early because of the deadline attached to some of them. If you are qualified for more, do well to enroll for more than one, you don’t know the one that will work out for you.
Lists of the Latest Recruitment
Below we have more than 15 ongoing recruitment in Nigeria at present, and we have gathered the list of some of them. We have added the links to the recruitment page for each of them so that you can navigate them seamlessly.
You will find every other information on the recruitment page, information like Deadline dates, Requirements, Locations, Screening Dates, and other needed information to aid your enrolment process, below are the list of the latest recruitment in Nigeria.
- 9mobile recruitment
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment
- Access Bank recruitment
- Airtel recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria Recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Dana Air Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Department of State Security (DSS) recruitment
- Ecobank recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment
- ExxonMobil recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Federal Fire Service recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- FG 774 000 Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Glo recruitment
- GTBank recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment
- Ibom Air recruitment
- ICPC recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB recruitment
- Lagos State teachers recruitment
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment
- National Universities Commission Recruitment
- NEMA recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Nigerian Air force recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment
- Nigerian Television Authority recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Oil and Gas recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) recruitment
- Shell Nigeria Recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- UBA recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment
- University of Abuja recruitment
- University of Lagos Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
There are so many tips you need to follow when applying for any Latest Recruitment in Nigeria. You need to make sure you understand the job description before you apply for it. Do not apply for a job you cannot do. You will also notice the changes in requirements or job responsibilities, so make sure you understand all the information.
Remember that some hot Nigerian jobs have an age restriction, it can be from 18 – 45 years. Some job requirements will be that you have a BSc or HND certificate. Some can be that your minimum level of education should be SSCE. A company can decide to ask for a compulsory NYSC certificate or exemption certificate.
Your behavior, your skills, and your experiences also matter when applying for any ongoing recruitments in Nigeria. Make sure you have means of Identification stating you are from Nigeria. Means of Identification can be a national ID card, Voters card, International passport, National Identification Number slip, and other forms of identification.
You must also be medically fit before applying. Above all, make sure your CV is updated to show relevant skills and experiences. We will never advise you to try illegal means to get your job. If you follow all the procedures the right way, then be hoping to land the job.
How to apply for the recruitment
To apply for any ongoing recruitment in Nigeria, follow the simple steps below:
- Click on the link attached to the recruitment to access the homepage of the website
- Navigate and look for the career or opportunity page.
- You will find the page on the drop-down menu on the homepage.
- After that, you will see the procedure to apply for your desired job role
- Read the Job description and understand it before applying
- After reading, fill in your necessary information as required
- Expect a mail or further information as the recruitment process continues.
Final notes on the ongoing recruitments in Nigeria
If you have seen or enrolled for any of the recruitments above, make sure you always check your email. They can either contact you through that means. Make sure you give out a working phone number because you can be contacted through that means too.
Whenever you will be going for a screening or interview make sure you are fully prepared for it. Don’t go there late, dress well and attempt or answer all questions appropriately.
If you have any further questions regarding the Latest recruitment in Nigeria 2022, feel free to use the comment box and ask them and we will be ready to answer any question you have relating to the ongoing recruitment in Nigeria.