- Electronics and Imaging
- Transportation and Industrial
- Nutrition and Biosciences
- Safety and construction.
DuPont dividend news - "DuPont's board of directors declared a fourth-quarter dividend of $0.30 per share on the outstanding common stock of the company (par value $0.01 per share) payable on December 13, 2019, to holders of record of said stock at the close of business on November 29, 2019".
Key points ( the information below is from DuPont site)
- 3Q19 GAAP Income from continuing operations of $372 million; Operating EBITDA of $1.4 billion
- Operating EBITDA margins improve 20 basis points versus the prior year with pricing gains, disciplined cost control and benefits from portfolio actions more than offsetting softer volumes and currency pressure
- Reiterates full-year guidance for organic revenue of slightly down versus prior year and narrows the guidance range for pro forma adjusted EPS to $3.77 to $3.82
- More than $800 million returned to shareholders since June 1 including $600 million of share repurchases
According to City analyst, DuPont is expected to spinoff Chemours.
“We expect DuPont to look very different than it does today in 2 to 3 years,” writes Juvekar in a Tuesday research note, adding that the company is “actively weighing various options.”
“In the past, the company has talked about value-creation through various methods, including tax-free spins, [reverse Morris trusts] and sales of some of its segments,” writes Citi's analyst Juvekar in a Tuesday research report.
Chemours(CC) is specialized in businesses ranging from automotive, paints, plastics, electronics, construction, energy and telecommunications. DuPont spinoff date is not out yet, Investingport will update our readers whenever any new information becomes available.
About DuPont DD
About Chemours CC
The Chemours Company (CC) 17.15 +0.17 (1.03%)